“My goal as a personal trainer is to help you achieve your personal best by providing the training, knowledge and skills to succeed in improving your health and fitness.
The personal training programs I develop for my clients are based on 17 years of experience practicing and coaching Goju Ryu Martial Arts at a competitive level, along with my experience and certifications in personal training, and nutrition & wellness.
My motivation for becoming a personal trainer was the encouragement I received from my friends, who insisted that motivating people to improve their lives was my calling.”
– Eduarda Silvestre
Personal Training You Can Count On
Eduarda’s experience as a personal trainer has taught her how to create health and fitness programs for her clients that will get them real and lasting results. Your training is carried out by a personal trainer who is a:
- Can-Fit-Pro Certified Personal Trainer
- Nutrition & Wellness Specialist
- Canadian Women Masters Champion in Goju Ryu Karate
- Former Professional Athlete
- 4 time recipient of the Athletic Excellence Award from the City of Cambridge
- Coaching Credentials from Karate Ontario, National Karate Association & National Coaching
- USA Open 2 time Gold Medalist 2008- Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2 times National Karate Silver Medalist, 2007 Vancouver, B.C
- Provincial Masters Kata Champion 2004-2008
- Halifax, Nova Scotia Masters Championship (top 8 kata) 2005
- 12 times Provincial Gold Medalist
- Golden Belt Kata Champion 1999
- Member of Team Cambridge (2001-2008)
- Member of the Ontario Karate Team (2004-2008)
- Cambridge Karate Junior Team Captain (2007-2008)
Contact Eduarda at 519-222-0797 or by emailing email@example.com to find out how her personal training experience and knowledge can help you change your life!