Fabulous HEALTHY Salad Dressing:
Are you assuming your salad is healthy? Don’t forget to consider the dressing! Watch the tutorial video below to create your own HEALTHY and delicious salad dressing:
Credit to Bruce and Mindy Mylrea: http://www.bruceandmindy.com/recipes/
Black Bean and Mango Salad Recipe:
Only 130 calories per serving, with 8.6 grams of fibre and 6.9 grams of protein!Eduarda uses this recipe frequently and loves it! Follow the recipe below or add in extra veggies like avocado. In the pictures shown here, she also added fresh basil and parsley – Enjoy!
- 1 ripe mango, diced
- 1 can (15 oz) of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 green onions (or onion of your choice), chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of diced red peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- Optional: hand full of parsley and basil (or garnish of your choice)
Combine all of the prepared ingredients into large bowl. Let sit for around 1-2 hours.
A Great 10-Minute Workout Idea:
Pick your first name or last name (or both!) and start spelling!
Found on: http://www.leashyourfitness.com/alphabet-workout/
More to come…..